Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have a job!!! Finally, I am teaching Art and Photography in a secondary school here in London, Im so excited! I can channel so much creative energy into others and my own work when I feel I have a clear purpose, and now i do. I have also been signed up to an Illustration Agency recently called Inky Illustration, which is a massive step forward! They say good things come in three's, Im hoping Iv got another pleasant surprise waiting for me! See more of my illustration on my other blog, or my website.
Agata Stoinska is the photographer responsible for the beautiful work below, which is so much more inspiring knowing I will be teaching photography from now on (which means living and breathing it - Bliss!) These are via a favourite blog of mine, Abundance.





No comments:

Post a Comment